International Property Measurement Standards (IPMS): Office
1.0 Hours Formal CPD
With the publication of the new professional statement for measurement, measuring properties in line with IPMS for Offices will be mandatory for RICS members from January 2016. Ensure you have the skills and knowledge to comply.
|On Demand (Recording)|
Against a background of many differing measurement conventions, the growth of international investment demands transparency. Through case study material of real buildings measured using IPMS, explore in detail how properties will be measured and reported on under the new global standard measurement practice.
This course will focus on the impact of IPMS on built environment and property professionals. An ideal opportunity for anyone affected by the measurement of property to ensure they’re at the forefront of industry. Web class that examines all the pre-requisites to aid the approach to undertaking the valuation and providing competent advice to the client.
- Aims and scope of the standard
- Definition and use of IPMS 1, IPMS 2: Office and IPMS 3: Office
- Use of comparable evidence
- Converting measurements using the IPMS convertor
- Using the IPMS Convertor for dual-reporting
- The impact for office and investment agency and valuation
- The impact for planning, development and property management
This on-demand video course is a recorded, instructor led program with interactions built in to test your knowledge.
+1 (646) 786-8364
Lance W. Doré FRICS