International Property Measurement Standards (IPMS): Office
1.5 Hours Formal CPD
With the publication of the new professional statement for measurement, measuring properties in line with IPMS for Offices will be mandatory for RICS members from January 2016. Ensure you have the skills and knowledge to comply.
Against a background of many differing measurement conventions, the growth of international investment demands transparency. Through case study material of real buildings measured using IPMS, explore in detail how properties will be measured and reported on under the new global standard measurement practice.
An open Q&A with the course tutor will focus on the impact of IPMS on built environment and property professionals. An ideal opportunity for anyone affected by the measurement of property to ensure they’re at the forefront of industry.
- Aims and scope of the standard
- Definition and use of IPMS 1, IPMS 2: Office and IPMS 3: Office
- Use of comparable evidence
- Converting measurements using the IPMS convertor
- Using the IPMS Convertor for dual-reporting
- The impact for office and investment agency and valuation
- The impact for planning, development and property management
A Powerpoint presentation integrated with discussions and interactive activities, ending with an open Q&A