Case Study Essentials
1.5 Hours Formal CPD
Knowing how to write a good case study is important for your APC submission. This course will teach you how to demonstrate evidence in-line with the RICS competency framework and ensure clarity around the new case study requirements to set yourself up for success.
|11 January 2019 - 12:00pm|
|14 June 2019 - 12:00pm|
Learn how to structure a case study to demonstrate your knowledge and skills for your APC submission.
An APC Assessor will guide you through best practice examples for writing case studies. You will look at common mistakes and how they can be avoided to reduce risk of referral. Once complete, you will be able to effectively write your own experiences against the RICS Way to ensure you have the best chance of success
- What is the purpose of the Case Study?
- How to analyze the right project to demonstrate your competence and experience
- Identify effective writing styles to demonstrate your competence
- Top tips for preparing and completing your Case Study
- Practical examples and discussion
Who Should Attend
All APC candidates who are looking to develop their skills in creating a strong and effective case study submission in line with the new APC approach.
+1 (212) 847-7400
Andrew Ainsworth FRICS