Case Study Essentials
1.5 Hours Formal CPDShow Dates
Ensure you have clarity around the new case study requirements and learn how to demonstrate evidence in line with the RICS competency framework to set yourself up for success with your APC submission.
|6 December 2017 - 12:00pm|
|7 March 2018 - 12:00pm|
|11 July 2018 - 12:00pm|
Learn how to structure a case study to demonstrate your knowledge and skills for your APC submission.
Using best practice examples and presented by an APC assessor, you’ll look at the most common mistakes and how they can be avoided to reduce the risk of referral. Be able to effectively write your own experiences against the RICS Way to ensure you have the best chance of success
- What is the purpose of the Case Study?
- How to analyze the right project to demonstrate your competence and experience
- Identify effective writing styles to demonstrate your competence
- Top tips for preparing and completing your Case Study
- Practical examples and discussion
Who Should Attend
Suitable for all APC candidates who are looking to develop their skills in creating a strong and effective case study submission in line with the new APC approach.