Construction Project Management: Delays and Disruption
0.5 Hours Formal CPD
To lessen the impact of the delays and disruption associated with construction projects, this course emphasizes understanding the relevant events that can trigger a delay or disruption and how to implement the correct processes to manage them.
|On Demand (Recording)|
A construction project can be delayed or disrupted for a number of reasons. Understanding the events that can trigger a delay or disruption and knowing how to implement the correct processes to manage them is crucial to reducing their impact on a construction project. This interactive live online session will take you through best practice procedures for dealing with delay and disruption on a project.
- Introduction to delays and disruption
- Explanation and categorization of relevant events
- Explanation of a good delay notice
- Contractor’s obligations regarding delays
- Architect/contract administrator’s obligations regarding certification
- Non completion certificates
- Liquidated and ascertained damages
- Methods and examples of demonstrating delays
- Cause and effect schedules
Who Should Attend
Commercial managers of construction companies, quantity surveyors (main contractor and client side), project managers, contract administrators, cost consultants, architects and facility managers.
This on-demand video course is a recorded, instructor led program with interactions built in to test your knowledge.
+1 (212) 847-7400
Sorina Du Toit MRICS